Saturday, March 13, 2010

Setting a Goal ?

I have recently watched the movie Julie and Julia, and now feel motivated more than ever to set my self a goal, a deadline, and write a blog about my Goal.

When will I do this: As soon as I have found which Goal I will be doing.

Dealine: Who knows ? Maybe I wont set one.

My Goal: Tossing up between cooking meals from Katie's cook book.
Or reading books, as many as possible before the year is out.


Having written this down now I think I will be choosing reading because I am currently recieving such a small wage a fortnight due to a car accident. So I think reading as many books as possible before the year is out will suit me better financially.

My goal: 100 books.

2 comments:

  1. Why thank you lol I'm going insane not doing anything. I'm trying hard to get a job, but let's face it not many jobs are going here and it's even harder for a temporary CRIPPLE !!! LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete